Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Affirmation of Peace

As an informal Vessels of Peace circle, we want to share this affirmation with you.

The Affirmation of Peace is meant to anchor your embodiment of peace as a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual reality. It beautifully reflects your commitment to embody as an inner state, the outer reality that you wish for the world. You can incorporate it into your spiritual practices or use it on its own at any time.

By the Grace of the Divine Feminine,

I am a vessel of peace

I carry the dove of peace in my heart

I breathe the mantra of peace on my breath

I hold the vision of peace in my mind

I feel the truth of peace in my soul

I shine the light of peace in the world

I am a vessel of peace

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti

Working with the Vessels of Peace practices will strengthen your ability to choose peace in all your thoughts, words, and actions and will act as a catalyst for the process of partnering with the Divine Feminine.

(Source: Vessels of Peace and Lynda Terry, author of The 11 Intentions: Invoking the Sacred Feminine as a Pathway to Peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment